Golden Lucy's Spiral Journal

Going on 87...Savoring and Surviving the Senior Years

Monday, May 08, 2006

An Attitude of Gratitude from Auntie Tobi


THANK YOU ALL...from the very bottom of my mending heart. I never dreamed such an outpouring of love could reach someone from so many people and places. Lucy is my "other mother" and I'm deeply thankful for her being in my life. I hope to read all your blogs so I can get to know you better. Lulu and I truly are on the mend---and all the faster with your loving wishes.
auntietob

7 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger EV said…

    Peace be with you.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger kenju said…

    Nice to meet you, Tobi. Just wish it could be under happier circumstances.

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Chancy said…

    Peace be with you.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How nice that you did a visit to Lucy's blog. I hope you and Lulu are healing with the memories of Murphy.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said…

    Lucy is such a dear. She cares for you, and out of that care, she told us of your loss. Take care. It is good to hear that your heart is mending.


    Hi, Lucy! Hope your day is going well.

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I find some information here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home